Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: Bridal Challenge




Well I am well and truly set up and going for SAF 2015. I had so much fun last night watching Nichole's video and blog hopping and the PTI fans who posted their sewing projects and preparations for today.

Our challenge today was to create a wedding card using only white products. Only the sentiment could have colour. I used Embellished Elegance stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink. It is one of my favourite sets.


Just before I started we called in at our local country market to stock up on some homemade goodies for the day. Of course I had to sneak in a little scone and jam with a cup of coffee. I have been on a very healthy eating plan all summer. But Stamp a Faire weekend is a holiday right !

 

5 comments:

  1. Great card and I agree- SAF is definitely a holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday, of course!! Love your wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The deco frame really gives it a vintage style. I love the sparkle of the glitter on the sentiment and how the leaves bloom off the ends of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your white on white details - so pretty!! and that scone looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...