Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Camp Card Challenge

The difficulty with this challenge was choosing one set to do during the event. The great thing is, I am looking forward to completing all the projects as  items to sell at the Christmas Fairs this year. The designs are so professional I would be proud to sell any of them. For Saturday I choose the lovely design my Melissa Phillips.  I am always inspired and motivated by Melissa's blog. Her work is so delicate and beautiful. Whenever I am stuck for some inspiration I pop over to her beautiful blog and off I go.  Did you get to see her video on the meet and greet and goodbye.  She came across as really nice. I used the new paper pad set released for Stamp-a-faire. Very light weight paper for making the paper beads but the designs are to die for !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...