Sunday, May 22, 2011

Santa's Key



With all the fun and excitement of last week my mojo for was definitely kicked back into gear. Having ordered 5 packets of keys by K and Co last January it was only yesterday that I got a chance to have a go at making a tag and pocket. I had googled on and off over the past couple of months for inspiration and  each time I came back to this beautiful set from http://www.etsy.com/people/misseskwittys?ref=ls_profile
(click here for inspiration)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/7942566/a-key-for-santa-decorative-wall-pocket
Everything about it to me seemed just perfect, the textures, the colours and the style. Eventually I set to it yesterday and using bits and bobs in the craft room I made my own version . I am quite happy with it. It cost very little to make and with my little tiny sewing machine I ran it up in minutes. This week  I plan to tweak it a little so that I can run up a batch for the Christmas charity fairs later this year. I will also have to spend a little time on packaging ideas. I'll post them with details of the tag etc  as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...