Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Passion for Papertrey Challenge




I love all kinds of music and I will try and singalong to almost anything. Husband laughs and sons cringe. I just ignore. Music makes me feel good, carefree and young at heart. Thinking about this challenge I daydreamed about other simple things in life that just lift the mood. Lipstick !  So simple, so quick and just oh SOooooo.  Driving along in my car, singing along to this song Hey, Soul Sister by Train.
Checking my red lipstick in the car mirror, tapping along on the steering wheel.  LOL.  Hey simple but worth millions....

Precious Papertrey Ink buttons used here.

By the way I picked up the idea of cutting the above sentiment  tag here this week

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/05/make-it-monday-16-sympathy-cards.html

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS card and can I just say that I ♥ your song choice! That's one of my fave albums to drive along to work in (singing out of tune at full volume of course LOL!)
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne!

    Lovely card, the colors are splashing, gorgeous red!! And good thing, you just keep on singing, even with complaining family members, hi hi! Music makes the world a happier place, together with the people enjoying it so much!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, loving your gorgeous card :) I'm from Northern Ireland, lovely to see another Crafter from this part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...